- ¿QUIÉNES SOMOS?
- Programa de Diagnóstico, Medición y Evaluación de Impacto
- Unidad de Monitoreo de Procesos
- Programa de Convenciones y Mecanismos Internacionales Anticorrupción
- Programa Sectorial en Educación y Rendición de Cuentas
- Programa de Integridad en el Financiamiento Climático (CFIP)
- Programa Editorial
- Iniciativa para el Fortalecimiento de la Institucionalidad de los Programas Sociales (IPRO)
- Programa de Investigación sobre Ciudadanía y Mercados
- Comunicados de Prensa
- RENDICIÓN DE CUENTAS
This book is about how to start opening congresses and parliaments. It contains experiences, interpretations and failures from people who have managed to persuade their parliaments to start becoming more open, and from people who are still fighting to accomplish this.
In order to push parliamentary openness forward, we must be able to learn quickly from what others are doing right in other parts of the world.There is a common denominator. We all agree that democracy must be reinvented, and that the legislative branch, due to its nature and essence, is an ideal place to start.
Our commitment is to keep a communication channel, so that this book is open to receiving concepts or experiences in an online version. Every day there are new voices talking about this topic, and we wold like to make than a part of our project. Your comments are welcome, please write to us at Transparencia Mexicana at email@example.com
- Open Parliaments, Results and ExpectationsThis book is about how to start opening congresses and parliaments. It contains experiences, interpretations and failures from people who… ∞A New Generation of Public Control, a Citizens & Markets initiativeThe second number of the series Citizens & Markets is now available in electronic version. This publication consists of a description and… ∞Integrity Pacts in the Water SectorThis manual aims to help leaders and champions within their own governments across the world who are determined to overcome… ∞